Mark Speight Santander Bank Accrington
I met Mark Speight from Santander Bank for a 1:2:1 following an introduction by Berni Rosco, Director @BusinessLeague network event hosted by Accrington Stanley FC.
Mark is ‘Local Business Manager’ in Santander UK Plc. His role is to work alongside small businesses in and around the Accrington (Lancashire) area to help provide financial solutions that meets their needs.
From the moment you meet Mark you sense his enthusiasm and passion for building a genuine helpful relationship with his business clients. Mark was keen to learn how my iPad Based Till System could help his clients.
One of the features that impressed Mark was the ‘Near Real time’ reporting. With this information retailers can drive their business towards increased efficiency and profitability, just like the larger businesses with more resources.
Mark and I agreed that we would keep in close contact and look for opportunities to help each others business clients. Thank you Mark.
Following a recent trial with Rotherham United the smatPOS returned these results:
- with smartPOS there has been just under a 10% increase in throughput in the 15 minute halftime time slot
- after 3 matches, Pre-Order Pre-Pay (POPP) accounts for just over 4% of total sales (this is currently only running on iPhone – Android will be available next season, and we estimate a bit more than double volume). Note- Starbucks, which is the acknowledged leader in mobile payment took 4 years to achieve 4% – they are currently at 14%, so you can imagine the ramp is becoming exponential
- successful up-sell of programs with POPP
- increase in ATV (average transaction value) with POPP
- Increased insight into food and beverage stocking fro kiosk
Fans pre-ordered, pre-payed and collect food/drinks without having to wait at the bar during the interval – how cool is that?
Here’s a video of it working for Rotherham United FC
♦♣♠ PLEASE HELP ♠♣♦
I am looking for introductions to Events Managers/Catering Contractors
About Cornel Sampson
Helping UK Businesses MAKE MONEY and SAVE MONEY on rates they pay to the bank for taking payments by Debit/Credit Cards
Helping Retailers and service providers to take payments by debit/credit cards face to face or online – Saving up-to 40% in Fees & Charges
Call me NOW for a FREE review or a NEW Merchant Account