If you have one or more chip and pin machine, you could be paying too much for:
- Your terminal rental charges
- The percentage of each card transaction you pay as a fee
- Your minimum monthly service charge
- Card authorisation fees
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) non-compliance fees,
If you already process card transactions, then you will have almost certainly signed a contract for the card processing. In our experience, the terms and conditions behind these contracts can be penal and the organisations with whom you have the contracts with are not always helpful in advising you how to exit.
Here’s how we will help you
Our team of experts have a good understanding of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and extensive knowledge of other providers’ contract practices. We are well placed to guide you seamlessly through the switching process.
- Our team will review your current contract with you
- We will confirm the cancellation fees (if any) that we will pay on your behalf
- We will then take care of the cancellation on your behalf
The best part of this bespoke service is that we will not process your application until we have fully understood your existing contractual liabilities and agreed with you how we are going to help you switch.