Knowing who has engaged with your content gives you, potentially, a list of leads or possibly a reason to connect with new professionals that share common interests. Knowing how many people engaged with your update gives you an indication of the popularity of that content – which you could use to hone future updates. Additionally, knowing which of your contacts shared your update and how that impacted on your reach might help you to identify influencers within your network with whom you could cultivate stronger relations.
Shared updates may be instrumental in leveraging the power of your most influential connections to increase awareness of your products and services – How cool is that?
5) Rob Heys Ran a football club, climbed a mountain, drove to Monte Carlo
4) Julie young Independent Management Consultant. DMC, FCMI
3) Jeremy Coates Managing Director: Magma Digital Ltd
2) Chrissy Pilkington Membership Development Executive at East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce
1) Paul Lewis Independent Financial Adviser at Polygon Financial Ltd